неделя, 27 декември 2015 г.

С Днем Рождения!

Happy Birthday Sergey Bodrov Jr.
(27 Dec 1971 - 20 Sept 2002)

I believe there is a parallel universe where 13 years ago you and all of your crew would have been rescued, and you would be celebrating your 44th birthday today.
And this parallel universe is a better one.


It would be better for many people (and I am possibly not anywhere on the list of people to even qualify to say this. Although I would probably have been a slightly happier 14-year-old).
For me, it would mean there would be new movies. There would be TV shows, which I would look out for when going home for the holidays (I have never owned a TV). Some would be interesting, and some would be stupid. But what they'd have in common is that they would have had your voice in them.



С днем рождения, Сережа!








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар